PR & Digital Communications
We are currently looking for a highly energetic and motivated graduate for an initial 1-month internship (subject to extension) based at our Melbourne office.
Job Type: Internship
- Write content for variety of digital marketing tools.
- Assist with social media calendar, brainstorm ideas for new and innovative campaigns.
- Draft, edit, and post content to social media channels.
- Draft and distribute news releases, media advisories, and other stories.
- Monitor social media and website analytics on a weekly/monthly basis, provide reports and make recommendations to increase engagement.
- Prepare email blast and newsletter templates.
- Distribution list building, acquisition, and management.
- Develop sales flyers, direct mail, invites, and other collateral and sales tools.
- Passion for Digital Marketing and Print Media.
- Completed or working towards a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Business, Graphic Design or related field.
- Knowledge and experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated performance and experience as a positive team player.
- Demonstrate great attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required, as we are unable to sponsor at this time.