On Country Workforce Solutions is a proud Indigenous owned Recruitment and Labour hire organisation; providing exceptional staffing solutions to industry; whilst providing skilled and experienced employees throughout Central Queensland.
As the name suggests, 'On Country Workforce Solutions' is all about working with relevant stakeholders to increase indigenous engagement across all areas.
Due to an increase in activity within the resources and Infrastructure sectors across Central Queensland, we now have bus and coach driving opportunities available. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who enjoy interacting with the public and have a genuine passion for providing great customer service.
You will be trained to achieve high standards in all parts of your work including great customer service and safe driving practices.
This position will include, but not limited to:
- providing a high standard of customer service;
- safely operating a public passenger vehicle;
- ensuring a safe and comfortable customer journey in accordance with bus timetables
What We Offer:
- Excellent hourly rates.
- Full on-the-job training is offered to approved applicants including Certificate 3 in Bus Operations;
- Good working conditions and a commitment to safe work practices;
- A genuine focus on employee and customer safety;
- Employment within an organisation focusing on a positive culture and company values
To be eligible, you must possess:
- Excellent customer service skills and enjoy working with the public.
- Strong commitment to safety and best practice driving techniques.
- Current LR Drivers Licence (minimum); preference is a MR Licence
- Queensland Transport Drivers Authority (or be in the process of obtaining one)
Successful candidates will be subject to a full medical, drug & alcohol assessment and ongoing daily fit for work.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Hit the Apply for this Job button online and submit your resume as a word document
Please keep up to date with what's happening with us by joining our Face book page & following us on LinkedIn.